Friday, 10 February 2012

Look what I found!

While I was blogsurfing yesterday I saw these wonderful projects made by two Norwegian friends of D'Arcy's and I just had to show you, as they are so wonderful in every way!

The first one is from Trine, a lovely and very talented lady.
The image Trine used is The lovely DARCYSDIARIES_002 called "My heart"
You will find the details on her blog here

The next one I want to show you is made by Kjersti, a fantastic talented crafter and a really sweet lady too :)

Kjersti used the sweet image DARCYSDIARIES_001 called "Ponder a moment"
To see more of Kjersti's beautiful work, visit her blog here

Thank you girls for creating these wonderful projects with D'Arcy's Diaries images, it has been a pleasure for us to see  :)
So friends of D'Arcy's we would love to see what you do with the lovely images and I hope these lovely projects have inspired you. It sure has inspired me, so I am off to the desk to colour in some more!

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Hugs from Jill and the rest of the D'Arcy girls

5 comments:

sassy said...

wow these are just fabulous..love them and must get some of these hus sassyx

Maria said...

Fabulous coloring! Love them!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Maritha said...

The both of them is just soooo stunning!! =)

Sonia said...

There are some talented people out there and these are two of them :) Great colouring.
Hugs Sonia xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations. luv gina xx