Wednesday, 8 February 2012

A sneak peek of whats coming

Hi friends of D'Arcy's Diaries!
I made myself a calendar for my craftroom with one of the new graphics that has release tomorrow, the 9th. february. I just loooove this image and I think you will love all the new ones too!
Keep your eyes open for the release tomorrow!
Meet D'Arcy_012

The lovely girl is coloured with Copics, added glitter to her dress and wings
Around the image I have stamped with a flower stamp from Prima
Papers from Vibece Spigset and MME
Lovely swirl from Cheery Lynn and all my fantastic flowers comes from WOC
I was so lucky to get the calendar sheets from my DTfriend Debbie :)

I hope you like the creation and I guess you look forward to see the new release!!
You will find them all in the shop HERE on thursday 9th february
Until next time, take care :)

Hugs from Jill

3 comments:

Trina said...

This project is gorgeous!

Tammy said...

WOWZER!!!! Jill - Tammy is totally loving this work of art - a perfect stamp for a sympathy card. Hugs xx

pinky said...

So beautiful, I love how you have coloured her.