Saturday, 3 March 2012

Inspiration


Edna
Basic Grey 'Oxford' papers
Paper Makeup sentiment
Promarkers for colouring
Punched heart
Pumice stone distress ink
Indigo blue Promarker for edges
oooOOOooo

Echo Park 'The Apothecary Emporium' papers
Promarkers for colouring
Nellie's Choice frame die
Autumn Leaves sentiment
Distress inks in wild honey and spiced marmalade
oooOOOooo

Jill



 

Image is DD_020
Coloured with Copics
papers from Lost and found (my last from the Christmas pad!)
Machinstiched all panels
pearls, button and seambinding from stash
Lovely chipboard birdcage from Karen, so beautiful!
Text "Have a nice day" from NSS

Clairebears x
I have used the sweet DD017, I have coloured him with Inktence pencils. I can't remember where I got the backing paper from but I think its gorgeous! I haven't added to much to the card as I really wanted to keep it simple and show him off to his best!

3 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous creation girls, i'm just colouring one of these gorgeous images. luv gina xx

Debbie said...

these cards are adorable!

Sonia said...

Beautiful cards, excited now waiting for tomorrows new images and challenge :)
Hugs Sonia xx