Thursday, 19 July 2012

Blast from the past :)


Hope you are all enjoying a better summer than we are here in the UK, everybody is starting to look a little rusty it is so wet and miserable here, I'm sure somebody up above has left a tap running LOL! The boss is definitely in the right place, sunning herself somewhere nice and warm, let's hope she brings some of that sunshine back with her!

As we have no new images while the boss is enjoying the sunshine, a few of us have made cards using some of the older ones.

Claire
I've used the gorgeous Gabriella for this card, I've turned a 8x8 card blank into a stepper card, and embossed Co-Ordination paper and sanded back. I've then used a scrapbook paper to make the flowers and added ribbons along the bottom with a sentiment - You're the Best of the Bunch.


*********

Colette

I haven't been feeling too great this week, suffering badly with a chest infection, but have added a couple of cards which I've just had published in Creative Stamping magazine - Issue 5.

Image DD_032
Papers - Echo Park - Splash
Martha Stewart half daisy border Punch
Spellbinders grand nesties - Scalloped Oval
Marianne designs - Rose and Foliage dies
Gems, Pearls Ribbon and Anchor charm - Meiflower

Image DD_034
Playdate papers - Dani Mogstad
Buttons - Stash
Cord and charm - Meiflower

Image DD_015
Papers - Echo Park Springtime
Magnolia Doohickey - Swirly butterfly
X-cut butterfly punch
ribbon and Pearls - Meiflower

*********

Helle




This beautiful "Flower Girl", I have colored with Promarkers.
Pattern sheets I have used is the pioneer Design's latest series
"Grandma's school"
Flowers from WOC and Kort & Godt.
The text says "Follow your dreams"
I have also used one of my newest punches from Martha Stewart that I bought this summer.


*********

There is still time to enter our challenge as it has been extended until the boss comes back from her holidays.

Hugs,

The D'Arcy Dollies





No comments: