Thursday, 26 July 2012

it's D'Arcy day and Challenge #10

Good morning blogland and welcome to D'Arcy's Diaries today
We have a brand new challenge today for you.
The winners from our last challenge are still our secret, as they were all so fabulous that we need some more time to decide and pick our winner. So in a few days we will give you the winners of the fantastic
The challenge today is a really tricky one!
But I guess all you ladies don't get scared of it
We want to see your

 Monochromatic creations

Here are the easypeasy rules:
  • You must use a D'Arcy's Diaries image
  • Your entry must be with us by Tuesday 7th august at midnight UK time
  • You must link back to your actual blog post, otherwise it makes it harder for people to find your beautiful cards
  • You must stick to the challenge theme to be in with a chance of winning....xxx
Maritha

Fairy_TB_girl_04
Papers from leftovers
Spellbinder Flowers
Spellbinder butterfly
QK numbers
Cheery Lynn Swirl
Pearls

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo


Image is DARCYSDIARIES_062

Coloured with Copics

Papers from FabScraps, so looovley

Magnolia swirl
Seambinding and twine from WOC
Bling from Prima and sentiment stamped on a cloud from MFT

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

Renee
DD-lilies
prima flowers
card stock
colored with promarkers
twine
gellyroll clear star
distress ink-walnut stain

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo  

Gina
Items Used
Darcys Dairies No 64 Flower Girl.
Papers are from Sassy Designs.
Butterfly is a Spellbinders Die.
Flowers from Mulberry Crafts,
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons,
Pin i did myself.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

Claire
I have used D'Arcys Diaries 064 - Flower Girl for this card, she has been coloured with Warm Grey Promarkers. I have layeres her on white card that I have run through my embosser with a cuttlebug folder. I have just added a few pearls and layered it onto a white card blank that I have then coloured the edges with the same promarker.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo


Image DD_02 - My Heart
Papers - Grayscale - Sassy Designs
Wordart - Moments in Time - My Memories
Swirl #4- Joy Crafts die
Flowers - Scalloped Posie - Memory Box
Silver pearls and ribbon - Meiflower 

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

Isn't that just fabulous!
I hope you find some time to join us for this challenge, as you know we love to see what you do with D'Arcy!
Take care everybody and take time to do some crafting between looking at the Olympics :)
Happy crafting
Lots of hugs from
the D'Arcy girls


5 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous DT creations....Where do I enter my card.xxx

Jill said...

I will hopefully have the link up in a while Doreen!
Can't wait to see your creation!
Hugs, Jill

Doreen said...

Well I am waiting and waiting for somewhere to link my card so I will link it here because I will no doubt forget otherwise.

http://www.doreensdream.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/darcys-diaries.html

Jill said...

I am so sorry for the late link, but big boss is down with an infection and she is the only one that can fix the link!
Just leave a link to the blogpost here and I will put them in when it's up!
HUgs, Jill
DT D'Arcy's Diaries

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Monochrome cards ladies just superb! Here is the link to my entry

http://chanellesangels.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/feeling-blue.html

Love Chanelle xxx