Thursday, 23 August 2012

D'Arcy Day

Good Afternoon everyone and welcome to another D'Arcy Day.
 
I'll be taking a wee break from drawing for a couple of weeks, it's not just you wonderful card designers whose MOJO's go for a walk, sometimes us artists have the same problem.  So I'll be hiding myself away in a room in the hope that my mojo knows where to find me!!!
 
We had a fantastic challenge finish this week and once again we had wonderful entries for it......so I'm delighted to say that our overall winner of the "Anything Goes" challenge is:
 
 
 
with the runners up being:
 
 
and
 
 
Thank you ladies for taking the time to join in with our challenge.  Please contact me (Gayle) via the website to collect your prize and winner's badge for your blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
We will be back in a few weeks ladies and gents.....we look forward to seeing you then....xx
 
 
Gayle and the girls....xxx
 
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Whoo hoo, thank you ladies x

Nick said...

Ill be here when you come back